Heroes (the next big thing ?)

ahhh cheers m8 :) so no break at all lol

roll on next week lm upto date lol , great programs these

loved everyone , as u can tell by my sig

I'm on ep10 but I have to wait for the missus to watch them too! :(

If it was up to me I would have finished them in a day!

Fantastic!

1x18? Do you know something I don't? I thought it didn't air until Monday night? No sign of a new one on Newzbin anyway...

ARGH! That's what I meant originally! You nearly gave me a coronary! Well, maybe not quite that bad but still... Don't do that to me!

This series is too good.. i just dont want it to end.. I think the season is nearlly at an end.. i was told eps 19 would be the last one.. if its the case i hope the next season is out very very soon... cant wait.. best series out atm i recon..

Just finished wochin ep17

BEST EPISODE SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only episode where it was fully dedicated to one story line.

I love the way all the characters started off individually and now are starting to link to one another.

very good series, as previously mentioned series one's nearly finished. Lost is so overated.

In order of best U.S series's i'd say

1.Prison Break
2.Heroes
3.Boston Legal
4.Supernatural
5.Lost

lol.. i think id put heroes on top of prison break... prison break season 1 was too good but season 2 aint no match for heroes! :p

Episode 18 is up on the newsgroups peoples, Canada are broadcasting them on Sundays instead of Monday!

After this though there is apparently a break until end of March time. :(

Yep, looks like they've nearly got a 2 month break before epsiode 19.

The nbc airdate is 23/4/07

just retrieving ep 19 ,

long time waiting on this episode : multi :

episode 19

watched episode 19 last night and it was brilliant ,it looks like this will have the legs to run a long time ,still watching lost ,but the plot is getting to melon twisting and starting to get bored as is everybody else looking at the viewing figures

Back