Heres a Q ???

wow didnt realise it had been going that long are there still some of the original people from the beginning still here ? and if so who

Kate : multi :

The oldest thread I can find is 13th May 2001. The oldest member I could find was registered on the 30th March 1999.

I'm sure there's been a couple of server failures at the beginning and some posts have been lost.

EDIT: Just found our oldest members...DWIGHT and ACE. Both joined on the 1st January 1970. :Laugh:

Last edited:
lol im sure Ace is our own version of The Stig .

Check out how many posts he has....but do you know who he is ? ;)

Some say he's a CIA experiment that went wrong, he's illegal in 17 U.S. states and that wherever you are in the world if you tune your radio to 88.4 you can actually hear his thoughts. All we know is that he's called Ace! :Laugh:

Some say he's a CIA experiment that went wrong, he's illegal in 17 U.S. states and that wherever you are in the world if you tune your radio to 88.4 you can actually hear his thoughts. All we know is that he's called Ace! :Laugh:

your close but if i tell you then i have to kill you...;): shocked2

:roflmao:

Ace face is a fooking bell boy...A fooking bell boy ?

jimmy.......( bollox its stig not sting init ....rofl..)

well I joined Aug 2001 and Im number 780
I know Spikeman was here from the near begining he is member 53 and joined May 2001
so I thought Id check MickieD out : Join Date: 19th November 2005 lol dont work out does it pmsl
Im sure it was late 1999/early 2000

arrrrr I was trying to think of his name lol

yeah I thought i was in the 000's too Im all confussed now lol

can anyone remember the url's from the old days? Apart from WOD didnt it used to be digitalworlds with an 's' at some point? And i think there was another url used before that?
I posted a view a while back that showed the look of this site back in early 2002 when we'd just got the new VB software installed and it was like a ghost town. I think that was the time when most of the old stuff was lost as it didnt transfer over to the new software. If I had the old url's I could see what else I could dig up.

Back