heres a problem with pace 4010& sammy

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
I recently modded to boxes (I found in the dump)lol any way,using bkk.v22,1 sammy 1 pacer4010n.heres the baffler the sammys are known for throwing fake bk wich would or could lead to mute error on card.but pacers don,t do this.but mine (pace) has got mute error on card.can somone enlighten this?has it got to do with the bytes,or ntl updates?vod updates,I forced both boxes to update now they won,t stream.Are there different bytes for different areas within ntl?of course there are between ntl & C&w,are the downloads somehow getting mixed up?can people put some input into this please???

cob_ob said:
I recently modded to boxes (I found in the dump)lol any way,using bkk.v22,1 sammy 1 pacer4010n.heres the baffler the sammys are known for throwing fake bk wich would or could lead to mute error on card.but pacers don,t do this.but mine (pace) has got mute error on card.can somone enlighten this?has it got to do with the bytes,or ntl updates?vod updates,I forced both boxes to update now they won,t stream.Are there different bytes for different areas within ntl?of course there are between ntl & C&w,are the downloads somehow getting mixed up?can people put some input into this please???

no t stream,possible cable fault or tuner fault.

what on three boxes,2 sammys,and pace 4010,snr is ok, agc and it partner are ok,plus istarted my mates last night and thats the same,its the bytes????plus the tuners are not as fualty as pace 4001,s

i got ird and bk for 4010 via jtag samys i jtaged also, ird starting with 50 but I got 2 with 3e and full bk i also got half bk for sammy meaning 10 digits looked good 5 where F starting with FE.any ideas,??I just gotta keep trying but the pace has really through me.

gotta ask for help again,lads any one want to put some input in????

This is from reddevilrobbo and richo5uk
-----------------------------------------------------
Really hope this helps...............

This is the latest byte info for new sammys in some pure NTHell area's:

0x00F6A8A8 - Change config 1. file in BKE 2.2 or

BYTE 0x00F6A8A8 8 - type this into OCD for your BK

All the credit for this information goes to -

richo5uk & reddevilrobbo

got this from elsewhere - never had trouble with 4010's though (one time i had trouble for about 10 seconds - can't put target into background mode - i just put box into eng menu and it was fine)
i don't know how old the above info is but it might help.

ok i got half bk from bkk22 and haalf from sdt and i have blank screen with mini guide an dno unsubbed message?, wich means wrong ird because everything in eng menu says ok card status ok.what now?I already tried that byte above cheers though?

a blank screen means wrong bk correct ird..
i can't offer more help because i can't see why your having this problem!! i am vod myself and have never failed to recover a bk with a jtag! from a sammy or a 4010.

cob_ob said:
I got half bk from bkk22 and haalf from sdt?

Perhaps you used the wrong halfs ...... :confused:

Why did you do it that way for ?????? you may as well have just picked some numbers out of a hat ......

: shocked2
fatblerk said:
Perhaps you used the wrong halfs ...... :confused:
Why did you do it that way for ?????? you may as well have just picked some numbers out of a hat ......
i wasn't gonna be so blunt :Laugh: :Laugh:
but there is wisdom here - the numbers are a cluster in a given location, if you wanted to change the place where you put something so nobody would find it - why would you leave half of your numbers in one place that everybody knew about and then put the rest in another place that everybody new about.

TWOBEERCANS said:
: shocked2
i wasn't gonna be so blunt :Laugh: :Laugh:
but there is wisdom here - the numbers are a cluster in a given location, if you wanted to change the place where you put something so nobody would find it - why would you leave half of your numbers in one place that everybody knew about and then put the rest in another place that everybody new about.
**** YOU TO ******

cob_ob said:
**** YOU TO ******

by all means take offence at what i ahve said - it is however not acceptable to use foul language and abuse in pm's. my young daughter often sits with me at my pc and it is not on.
i read all pm's as i often get requests for help and advice, i mean't no great offence and was merely stating a fact..
please refrain from sending further pm's and i will refrain from commenting on anymore of your posts.
thankyou

Back