helpplease

allnighta

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok guys need some help
got a butchered box given last night,no sticker on the bottom
the box has a simm card in it that had 4 chips on it
2 have been removed badly breaking tracks away so i think the box is a 1000 or 1010 just not sure
anyways i cleaned the sim up and reflowed the attys on the mainboard as they had been fitted badly and i got err 2 message when i booted up
so i tried a sim from a 1010 1b and pushed it in and held it and it got past err2 and then i got the update message on the screen then i got err 4 on display and the box rebooted it self
why is the box rebooting is it the because of the sim
any help would be mose apreciated
thanxs ina dvance

allnighta said:
ok guys need some help
got a butchered box given last night,no sticker on the bottom
the box has a simm card in it that had 4 chips on it
2 have been removed badly breaking tracks away so i think the box is a 1000 or 1010 just not sure
anyways i cleaned the sim up and reflowed the attys on the mainboard as they had been fitted badly and i got err 2 message when i booted up
so i tried a sim from a 1010 1b and pushed it in and held it and it got past err2 and then i got the update message on the screen then i got err 4 on display and the box rebooted it self
why is the box rebooting is it the because of the sim
any help would be mose apreciated
thanxs ina dvance

2nd post!!!

1st post!!!
ok peeps can any one help ,was hoping to convert a ntl 4000 to a tw,what i have read so far is that i need to lift either the amtel or the tosh/sammy chip from a tw one and do a force download am i right
if so lol which is the tosh sammy chip
regards
thanxs inadvance

someone sort him out before i crack, fs man have respect enter yourself firstly into the form read the rules ECT, then start asking!!!!!!!!!!!:lsabre:

m8 if ya not willing to help when all i asked was a few pointers then theres no need to post

Back