helping hand scanning required

johnny bravo said:
yes mate i am, you cannot connect to the dbox otherwise.
want make much difference.
some peeps dont realise they need the adapter so they can use a aireal connector till they get one.
i was just correcting you on your qoute above lol.

Last edited:
today i tried my dbox2 at my brothers house, who pays for the minimum package, therfore the signal level must be correct, i checked his settings and they were as
follows:

BER=26214
SNR=54000
SIG=40092

anyway i done a scan, and it managed to get 8 channels, most of them were info channels such as on 890, i got abc1 and some other channel, but the pictures kept freezing and were rather blocky, the sound wasnt that good either, is my tuner fooked ?

try a booster from ar*os might help
buts its pointing to a tuner problem.
hope this helps.

chopper-reid said:
try what i said mate. i had exactly the same problem. this fixed it. its the only thing that works for me. as long as it picks them up when you do a scan. if i dont do this all i get is blank screens and the error no channel found thingy.
trie that dont work

johnny bravo said:
trie that dont work

looking more like 'fergalsworld' that it might be the tuner. but if u get a few channels then its got to be something else. if its a duff tuner u get nothing, this could even point towards a faulty motherboard a member who's been experimenting with the boxes has a similiar issue. he suspects one of the main chips.

will keep u posted if i find out more.

Back