help

H

happyjim

hello peeps i have a liberty box that i use to watch hispasat and hotbird mainly for footy...but only downside is no english commentry is there any other sats that i can lock into ....new to this stuff

happyjim said:
hello peeps i have a liberty box that i use to watch hispasat and hotbird mainly for footy...but only downside is no english commentry is there any other sats that i can lock into ....new to this stuff

2 thing hypasat is usless now seeing as D+ has gone and hotbird is usless cause TPS is going so we all need to find new places there aint alot so just read the posts of new hacked sats and count ur lucky stars:Jester:

happyjim said:

2 thing hypasat is usless now seeing as D+ has gone and hotbird is usless cause TPS is going so we all need to find new places there aint alot so just read the posts of new hacked sats and count ur lucky stars:Jester:

Back