Help

Ok maybe its not the right cable, would i get that message before its connected to the box.
if I bye a new cable should i then get a nullmodem with one side USB. Is that possible?
Thank you for your help and patience.

Do you have a PC or laptop with a rs232/serial port ? If you do buy a null modem cable for that not a usb adapter.

If not you could by a pcmcia serial port card or if you have PC then a PCI serial port card.

But can we take this back to browser flashing for now ?

Are you browser flashing with a crossover cable from PC/Laptop to the 8000 of from router to 8000 ?

Try a again with browser flash and take some picture after you have selected the 8000 84 bootloader and post them here so i can see the problem.

Do you have a PC or laptop with a rs232/serial port ? If you do buy a null modem cable for that not a usb adapter.

If not you could by a pcmcia serial port card or if you have PC then a PCI serial port card.

But can we take this back to browser flashing for now ?

Are you browser flashing with a crossover cable from PC/Laptop to the 8000 of from router to 8000 ?

Try a again with browser flash and take some picture after you have selected the 8000 84 bootloader and post them here so i can see the problem.
Its a laptop and I’m flashing from router. I don’t think the cable is right.

Attachments

• 4708619A-03A8-4EF1-9D5C-91575A36D73D.jpeg
    4708619A-03A8-4EF1-9D5C-91575A36D73D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • F4B48E7C-E426-4FD3-9BCB-DB2FD56BEE7A.jpeg
    F4B48E7C-E426-4FD3-9BCB-DB2FD56BEE7A.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
OK download and try flashing with opera browser

Remember to flash bootloader first that take seconds to flash blink and youll miss it.
I have done that, how do I know if bootloader is flashed. I cant see that anything happens.

Well an easy way would to now try the image if that flashes the bootloader was flashed, it should however tell you bootloader version on front screen of the 8000 and on the web flashing page.

Well this is where i am with your problem.

Your reaching the flashing webpage an your able to select a file there is nothing wrong with the 8000 and if you can get it to take the bootloader the image will then flash, i can only assume something on that PC/Laptop or router is stopping the transfer. Firewall possibly or a java issue on the PC. Turn off all firewalls PC and router and try another PC.

No other help i can offer you.

Well this is where i am with your problem.

Your reaching the flashing webpage an your able to select a file there is nothing wrong with the 8000 and if you can get it to take the bootloader the image will then flash, i can only assume something on that PC/Laptop or router is stopping the transfer. Firewall possibly or a java issue on the PC. Turn off all firewalls PC and router and try another PC.

No other help i can offer you.
Now I have bought the right cable and manage to flash the bootloader,
Do you think that it will be hard to get the box up and running with opemPli? Will the working memory thats normally only 60 m get any larger.
Im going away for three days now. So merry Christmas to you and your family☃️🌲🎅

It will not be hard to get Openpli running

The 8000 has 128mb available the PLI image

Open pli once flashed is around 85mb so you have a fair amount of memory left after flashing so no problems.

It will not be hard to get Openpli running

The 8000 has 128mb available the PLI image

Open pli once flashed is around 85mb so you have a fair amount of memory left after flashing so no problems.
Thank you so much. Im up and running now, I have two problems.
1 I have to restart oscam arter every power down.
2 I can’t get the initiation of harddrive to work. I have tried with the 2 terrabyte that came with the box and another 750 gb not formatted, both of them is recognized and goes to 99% bot doesn’t finish.
Help and suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you so much. Im up and running now, I have two problems.
1 I have to restart oscam arter every power down.
2 I can’t get the initiation of harddrive to work. I have tried with the 2 terrabyte that came with the box and another 750 gb not formatted, both of them is recognized and goes to 99% bot doesn’t finish.
Help and suggestions would be most appreciated.

Take the hard drive out of the box and reformat it to ext 4 with something like Mini tool partition wizard failing that fat 32 and put it back in the box and just mount it do not initialize it. See if that work.

Where did the oscam you installed come from ?

Take the hard drive out of the box and reformat it to ext 4 with something like Mini tool partition wizard failing that fat 32 and put it back in the box and just mount it do not initialize it. See if that work.

Where did the oscam you installed come from ?
The oscam is downloaded from pluggins within openpli, there is two and I have tried both.

There is a autostart feature some where on the cam panel im not in front of mine so can not direct you just have a look

Well m3u is better

Jedi maker extreme is probably the best option for it. This creates favorite bouquets of the channel of the m3u it also adds a EPG link for your provider to EPG Importer install EPG importer before Jedi it should be on the PLI downloads

Heres Jedi

[E2 PLUGIN DOWNLOAD] - JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 6.10 (Universal)

Back