help

mark smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive got xbox 360, the wireless controller for the consol wont seem to sinc, ive tried to reset them both but the led light just keeps flashing also on the console power botton dosent light up but seems to work ok, any help would be appriceated

i take it you have pressed both the sync buttons one on console and the other on cotroller? not wanting it to sound as your stupid. just eliminates that your syncing them right. you could also try calling MS and see if they will exchange it

yes m8 iv tried that but no joy, the plug in controler works fine, also i bought it second hand for my sons birthday so i carnt send it back anymore help will be app. thanks for prompt reply

thanks for your help m8 i tried the link it says phone ms and giv serial num and so on, wil this stil be an option as i got it second hand out of the ad trader. and thanks again for your help

they dont need to know the controller is 2nd hand. U can just say uve had it and now its stopped connecting, if they ask for receipt say u dont have as it was working ok

Back