Help!!

WARREN

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys N Gals Can Anyone Help?
We Have A Scientific Atlanta 4000 Cable Box And I Wanna Know How To Turn Off The Return Path!
We Also Have A Starview Box Which Has Packed Up . Tried The Download Still No Joy!
Any Ideas Which One Is Better To Use And Which Is Easier To Get My Sky Sports Back On!! The Play Offs Are Coming!!
Please Help Us Ta.

We Have A Scientific Atlanta 4000 Cable Box And I Wanna Know How To Turn Off The Return Path!
We Also Have A Starview Box Which Has Packed Up . Tried The Download Still No Joy!
Any Ideas Which One Is Better To Use And Which Is Easier To Get My Sky Sports Back On!! The Play Offs Are Coming!!
Please Help Us Ta.

Which starview box is it m8 original or "the box"

Please Help Us Ta.

To cut the talkback on an SA4000 you can ground one side of R73 (I forget which, there's a tutorial in the downloads). Be warned though, this box is REALLY REALLY slow once you do this, so you'd be better with a 50db line filter I reckon.

Please Help Us Ta.

The starview box is probably better, and what do you mean by packed up ? give more details and maybe we can help.

starview dead?

What do mean dead is itlite up or showing nothing on the front dislply?

look in down loads m80 and look for cutting talkback pic there

power comes on and get fta channels but sports/movies have gone!!

Back