help with usb hard drive please

basher

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys just got a wii with usb loader on neo gamma , homebrew channal already installed i,v just bought an hard drive for it do i just need to format the hard drive with fat 32 or do i need to format it with wbfs manager thats the first question the second is what else do i need to do to get it to work or do i have do the lot from scratch i.e sdcard etc.....thanx

hi guys just got a wii with usb loader on neo gamma , homebrew channal already installed i,v just bought an hard drive for it do i just need to format the hard drive with fat 32 or do i need to format it with wbfs manager thats the first question the second is what else do i need to do to get it to work or do i have do the lot from scratch i.e sdcard etc.....thanx

hi get the configurable usbloader and install its forwarder then format the harddrive to fat32 and put a folder on it called wbfs and copy the configurable usbloader files onto the hardrive when you have done that start the cfg usbloader and insert a game dvd; press + on the wiimote this will start the process of installing the game onto the hdd do this for all the games then press 1 and then 2 this will download the covers for each game follow all the onscreen instructions the you can arrange the covers as a carousal or a block by selecting the game and pressing up/down on the wiimote good luck it is worth the bother to do this

edogg

Back