help with tit2 card - opos

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have read many places the the tit2 and opos are generically the same card and it is possible to make a tit2 an opos card and visa versa.

does anyboby have useful files and or information and links in order that i may be able to learn how to do this..

i notice that my cas software has the option to programme a virgin card with an opsys to make the cards but i have scoured the net for 2 days looking for information on this.

AT90SC6464 type cards as per the post to cable section by pinkhelmets.

the reason for the enquiry is that the tit2 cable card has gone down and the opos 1.04 is still running. thought it might help some peeps in the cable section. thanks for looking in guys.
if i'm asking an age old sat question bare with me cos its my first visit here LOL

OK just wrapping this up, i was unable to erase a tit2 card and replace it with an opos bootloader due to cas6.6b software not recognizing the TIT2 2.01 card - because i could erase i couldn't rewrite it.

anyway i have placed the bootloader files for making OPOS and TIT2 from blank 6464c chips in the downloads. it should be possible to convert KNOT and PLATINUM ect as long as cas6.6 recognizes the card in the generate smartcard option.

it might bu useful for some of you sat guys :cool:

Back