Help with sunrise ev2 fix

smit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys i just flashed an ev2 with the sunrise fix( silver eurovox with 2 scarts) but i dont know the reset code. sunrise notes say factory reset then full scan but 0000 doesnt work. Also when i select language then key 1968 the emu part appears but is blank with no option to enable or disable. Thanks in advance guys for any help.

smit

Inactive User
Reaction score
ev2 surise fix update

Now when i tried to re-flash with the sunrise fix dnupman says it is not for my reciever.. help please done this before on newer boxes but this has me stumped

smit

Inactive User
Reaction score
ev2 sunrise fix

Excuse my ignorance guys i got the code after a search. Its 1004 if anuone wants to know

smit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance guys i got the code after a search. Its 1004 if anuone wants to know

Favs dont work now any ideas? is it the sunrise update? doesnt it have a favs

smit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there any way to get the favourite back after iv flashed the ev2 fix

Fergalsworld

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you backup your channel data before flashing if so just download it back in
if you didn't you will have to sort them back into the favorites manually using the remote and the favourites manager.

smit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Did you backup your channel data before flashing if so just download it back in
if you didn't you will have to sort them back into the favorites manually using the remote and the favourites manager.

Thanks fergal its a mates box so il tell him to try that. He says when he presses fav nothing happens whereas he used to have all fav1 fav2 etc

smit

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
after i do a channel scan
is says service unknown??
any idea?

I got the same message but when i went thru all channels i found duplicate channels which were working fine m8

TEST