help with service file

minder_sas

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys,i have a slight problem getting all my channals in my area i have read thought the service.xml thread and there are none for my area.
i have tried lots of diffrent images for my dbox but always end up with the same channals.im around 100 channals short.ive also tried bruteforce,but still get the same amount of channals.is there another way to find channal frequences so i could edit a service file.or if any of you great guys got a service file for the grimsby town area.

A common cause for this is that your signal strength is not high enough to detect the channels. If you are using a splitter, try connecting the box DIRECTLY and then scanning to see if this gives you better results. After the scan, put the box back on the splitter to see if the channels still work.

You might find that you need a booster. Argos do one for £7 which works great, and if it doesnt work for you then they have a 14 day money back guarantee so you can get a refund no questions asked.

Liam

A frined of mine had the same problem and from the point we stopped using splitter, the channel number went up to 278 so liam is right. just try without splitter beofre you buy the booster. it will save you hastle.

cheers

That Booster liam is on about is excellet i have 2 boxes in the house and a modem the box downstairs is fine but the box upstairs uses the booster & its a godsend!! get yourself down argos if all else fails mate!!!!!!:)

thanks for the input guys.off to argos to get a booster.
had an nthell eng out today as my modem was working crap he has re done my main conectoin as he said the signal was bad,just got re-set up box again.as i couldnt leave it on lol:banana:
again thanks for help.:Cheers:

Liam which booster at Argos is it as I want to make sure I get the right model

Cheers

Back