CD & DVD help with ripping from a dvd

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

i have a music dvd that i want to rip just one of the tracks for a friend

the dvd is in vob files on my pc and i know which one its on.

is there anything where i can just select from 15.10 to 22.35 from a vob file ?

and possibly save as avi etc

Do you want to convert the DVD to audio tracks or keep as video ?

Hi Guys, thanks for the replys

if it was just the audio it would be a breeze :) just use adobe audition....and thinking about it i have the audio as the album was released before the video.

no i want to rip 7 glorious minutes of audio and video, playing about i have converted the vob to mp4 and avi just because i couldn't think of anything else to do.....

so i have a vob, mp4 and avi versions, there must be something out there i can load and cut off the first 5 minutes and the last 6 minuts of any of those file and just be left with what i want....

thanks everyone, i went for a walk around the block and the penny dropped whilst an the way back

dvd shrink 3.2 into re-author mode and you can select start and stop times just gonna try it now.

yes worked

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

just in case you interested it is Joe Bonamassa at the royal albert hall with the track happier days makes the hairs on my arms and back of my neck stand up.

Ok I'm kinda stuck with something similar, my local publican is a mate and one of his clients is having a birthday party TONIGHT..... he handed me 3 dvd's (music dvds) and said can you put tracks 7 10c& 12 from 1 dvd and about 6 more from another and a few more from another all onto 1 dvd..

Anyone any ideas as to what i can try to accomplish this?

ceers.

Ok I'm kinda stuck with something similar, my local publican is a mate and one of his clients is having a birthday party TONIGHT..... he handed me 3 dvd's (music dvds) and said can you put tracks 7 10c& 12 from 1 dvd and about 6 more from another and a few more from another all onto 1 dvd..

Anyone any ideas as to what i can try to accomplish this?

ceers.

I would use CloneDVDmobile (from newsgroups) to rip the individual tracks into VOB's and then put them together onto 1 dvd with a menu using convertxtodvd (also from newsgroups).

You could use any format like AVI but keeping them in VOB format will keep the DVD quality and is the fastest option.

Back