help with reading an unlocked card eith nagra edit//

sniggyfish

Inactive User
Reaction score
ulocked my rom11 boc read it with nargra and get this ...........
Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: **************************************
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 5A
CamID: 2C DB 01 B0
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Unable to login, bad password detected
Using BD3 Key: ***********************
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Using BD0 Key: FE**********************
Attempting to login to BD0
BackDoor login verified
Dumping CodeSpace
Reading ROM11 successful
Card read successfully
Efficiency: 100.0%, Packets: 143, Retries: 0, Time: 21.86s
Closing of COM1 was successful
how do i get my box key from this

Click on the Data Editor tab and it should be there.

rock said:
Click on the Data Editor tab and it should be there.

Beat Me To It, LoL :Jester:

Do as The Rock said.......

sniggyfish said:
ird in data tab r all 00000 is this correct

You get this after you unlock (well I Do anyway) you can get the Ird from EM or stickers on the bottom of the Stb.
Did you get the Bk? Hope it's the correct one for you Stb.

em

sorry pal dumb i know but wots EM and on the bottom of the box is it the nagra serial no.i.e is that my ird

sniggyfish said:
sorry pal dumb i know but wots EM and on the bottom of the box is it the nagra serial no.i.e is that my ird

You will find the ird number on top of the scart socket inside the cable box, alternatively you can find it in the e.m (engineers menu). If you don't know how to access it then I suggest you have a good read and use the search button.

I don't think that the boxkey on the card will be the right one. I have done a number of cards where the ird is all zeros and the boxkey has been miles out.

Regards.............Chookey:xmas:​

chookey said:
You will find the ird number on top of the scart socket inside the cable box, alternatively you can find it in the e.m (engineers menu). If you don't know how to access it then I suggest you have a good read and use the search button.

I don't think that the boxkey on the card will be the right one. I have done a number of cards where the ird is all zeros and the boxkey has been miles out.

Regards.............Chookey:xmas:​
cheers yeah can get into em but get nagra serial code is that it and next question wot do you do if boxkeys are way out like you said........

sniggyfish said:
cheers yeah can get into em but get nagra serial code is that it and next question wot do you do if boxkeys are way out like you said........

When asking for help it is helpful to let everyone know your stb model, that way we can suggest the appropiate method to obtain codes etc;.You haven't mentioned whether or not the talkback has been cut. Have you opened the box or has this box been previously modded? Give more details and you will receive the help you need. Reading an original card, jtagging, led simm method and voltage readings are the methods to obtaining your boxkeys.If you are unsure of any of these methods then have a good look at this forum, all the info is here. Search the downloads and tutorial sections.

Regards................Chookey:xmas:​

talck back cut sa 4000 ,t911 the card got bk and ird but wen i try to wright to card it coms up with in nagra edit 4.1 got a opos 1.3
ATR String: 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
help

sniggyfish said:
talck back cut sa 4000 ,t911 the card got bk and ird but wen i try to wright to card it coms up with in nagra edit 4.1 got a opos 1.3
ATR String: 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
help

You got too many threads running mate. This started with reading a rom 11 boc, now its' writing an opus 1.3. Give me a couple of hours til the vodka and red bulls kick in and we will have a good conversation.

chookey:xmas:​

don,t knowm if your sorted yet,upgrade to opus 1.04.its in downloads,also scrap your opus files and get the new ones...

GOT 1.4 UPGRADE BUT CANT WORK HOW TO MAKE WORK {sorry bout the caps lock}

Back