help with programming exteeprom

newb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi im just in the middle of programming my first au funcard, ive just got 2 new funcard 4 off of the internet, im trying to programme them but not having much luck. ive programmed the flash and the inteeprom its just the exteeprom, i have downloaded the apropriate exteeprom file (bn11) i have opened the file up into nagraedit but when i click write IN NAGRAEDIT i get the following msg

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB04
ProviderID: FF
CamID: FF FF FF FF
Using BD3 Key: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Attempting to login to BD3
Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update
Writing ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

IVE DELETED THE NUMBERS AND REPLACED THEM WITH X'SS FOR THE FORUM!

its baffled me im using usb pheonix programmer, how do i get round this is there any other way to programme the exteeprom file PLEASE HELP.

thats cos you dont click write in nagraedit.. open with nagraedit click data editor , put in your ird and box key then save it name it my.bn11,. then write it to your ext eep using your proggers software.

Hi thanks for ur speedy reply, i get what your saying but when i resave the file with my edited bk and ird, i then open my pheonix software then click on the open button for the exteeprom go to the folder where i have saved the edited file but it wont show up as it is looking for hex files ive clicked on the drop box and clicked look for all files then i can see it i then try and open it and it comes up with an error any sugestions?

Please help as its bugging the life out of me.

Thanks

open the image in nagra put your keys in , ird backwards. save it as myfun.bin then write to exteep. if you still have probs use toxic to make the ext eep it works the same.

use the files you are using , just use toxic to make your ext eep

Last edited:
lol

just spent 10min looking for toxic 7 didnt see that u had posted it lol, anyway still no joy, when i go to open my bn11 file using toxic 7 i cant even see the file? its looking for a .bin file ?? im defanatly in the rite folder it just wont pick it up does it need converting?

ur help is very much apreciated!!

Try saving your modified bn file as a .bin, that should do the trick for you mate.

Hi ive tryed saving the file as .bin but that just renames it, it is still a bn11 file which my pheonix usb wont find as it is looking for a bin file or hex any sugestions?

newb said:
Hi ive tryed saving the file as .bin but that just renames it, it is still a bn11 file which my pheonix usb wont find as it is looking for a bin file or hex any sugestions?

Hi There,

Go to the file you have saved, Right click, then rename lets say newb.bin see how you get on with that M8.

hi m8 thanks for speedy reply already tried that, is there anyway i could just open up toxic and type the detials in by hand and then save as a bin?

hello every 1 and thanks for all ur replies

I think ive cracked it but would be greatfull if you could tell me if this is ok what i have done, ive given up tying to save the file as a bin as nagraedit wouldnt let me so ive open up the bn11 file which i have got from the forums and opened it into nagraedit just to get the settings out of it as in ( cam id) and the (key 0 and key 1) i then opened toxic 7 and inputted the info taken from nagraedit and also put in my own ird "backwards" and then put in my box key number i have then saved it as a bin file which it let me do.

I then opened my phonix usb software and programmed the flash with the ntl download and the the inteeprom with crypthex then i opened up my bin file which was created in toxic 7.

i then programmed it and tryed it and it works.

does this sound rite?

ur last reply would be apreciated thanks newb

Hi All,

@newb well all I can say if it works then it must be right?

Well Done got there in the end M8

yeh finally eh, just 1 last thing when i copied some info from nagraedit off of the bn11 file it asks u in toxic for a cam id i copied the same details out of nagraedit what is a the cam id?

Back