help with port forwarding on bt voyager 2100

snoopy89

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys been trying for ages now but i just cannot seem to do this. im trying to forward port 57734 on utorrent for my bt voyager 2100 router. ive tried using the guide found on portforwarding.com but i still cannot seem to do it. i already have a static ip address so what could i be doing wrong?

i dont know if this is the same site u looked at but it looks quite comprehensive

h**p://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/BT/Voyager2100/Utorrent.htm

the way this site is configuared it walks u through and u type in data to the the boxes and at the end when u click congure, the web page connects to your router and inserts all the data into the router, and it should be setup.
one thing u need to check at the bottom where it asks for tcp ports u need to check the udp ports are set too for utorrent

thnakyour for the website hatab very helpful, however there's one slight problem i don't know what static ip address to use. i know i have been assigned one by my isp, so i went to their website and found it, but it didn't work. i tried my ip address but that to did not work,any suggestions?

h**p://www.whatsmyip.org/

this will give u your ip address that your system/router gives to the internet.

this is the ip address they are talking about.

u can check this with utorrent open utorrent from the drop down menu select

options\speed guide then select test if port is fowarded properly it will respond with the port that u are trying to forward and the ip addy you are using.

they should be the same. this is the 1 to use at that point in the config.

Back