Help with pager

steve-g

Inactive User
Reaction score
Witness protection program say's not to tell
Hi all

im hoping someone may be able to help but a friend sent me a pager earlier but unfortunatly im not able to answer him.
i have used the pager before but cant understand why now its not letting me use it, does anyone have any ideas of why im not allowed now
any help would be much appreciated
many thanks

yeah i got the pager but it says

Error: Sorry, you are not allowed to use vB Pager!

and even if i try to send one i get

Sorry, you are not allowed to use vB Pager!
Digital World presents VBPager!

???????????????????????????????????

im dont know now what to do next
can any mods explain please

PM admin or one of the mods m8, they will fix it for ya.....

you aint a donated member so that may be the answer....?....

you need 150 posts to use the pager m8

PM admin or one of the mods m8, they will fix it for ya.....

you aint a donated member so that may be the answer....?....

cheers mate for help

i thought that i could maybe a donation thing but that dont explain why i could use it before and dont see why you should have to donate just to use it now, not that i have anything against donating but if it is i thought it was an option if you wanted to, so if it is due to not donating then at least i know why and not to try it until i do

but thanks very much for you help mate

if l remember right it was changed a few months ago m8 from 50 to 100 then to 150

cheers mate for help

i thought that i could maybe a donation thing but that dont explain why i could use it before and dont see why you should have to donate just to use it now, not that i have anything against donating but if it is i thought it was an option if you wanted to, so if it is due to not donating then at least i know why and not to try it until i do

but thanks very much for you help mate

the answer is in MickieD's post m8, you need 150 post's to use it.....

Back