help with pace

bones24

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi people need your help with my freinds boxs that packed up its a pace di4001n pace pure n*l but wont boot up it says pat on led has anyone had this if yes whats the fix

make sure its not coming off a splitter etc ie cable straight to box . power off by the mains . hold the channel down button on the actuall box and turn back on at the mains . iwith a bit of luck it will start flashing the leds take your finger off and see if it boots .hopefully will run through some numbers and start to update .if you get this far just leave it . it will boot eventually .

are thank you so its the signal sh*t then no wonder i have a four way spilter out side and inside he he he need to turn me up in mux then is that what pat stands for trying to get update cheers....bones:Cheers:

sounds like its in the middle of trying to update mate . hope you get sorted

teg said:
sounds like its in the middle of trying to update mate . hope you get sorted

i hope its trying to update dont think i will have enough power cheaky n*l did not put me on enough db will have to do the thing me self so do you reckon the box will be ok if it updates sorry for sounding dum its just i have never seen pat on the leds :Cheers:

teg said:
make sure its not coming off a splitter etc ie cable straight to box . power off by the mains . hold the channel down button on the actuall box and turn back on at the mains . iwith a bit of luck it will start flashing the leds take your finger off and see if it boots .hopefully will run through some numbers and start to update .if you get this far just leave it . it will boot eventually .

teg you are fantasic cheers m8 took your advice worked first go like you said just let it update off main feed many thanks my freind will owe me a couple off pints now will have one for you cheers bones:Cheers:

Back