Help With Pace 1000

liamrsi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a look in search but couldnt find what i needed to find out.

I have a pace 1000 box with bk and ird.

It had no card but this was not a prob, wrote a funcard and supposedly off we go!!

Plugged it in, ntl letters came up on the screen, then the channel number came up on screen in the old screen setup (ie 1,2,3,4 instead of 101, 102 etc...)

The box itself shows no numbers, just the top light solid, no flashing second led (This is why i am worried and disconnected it) and after a couple of minutes, a message displays, this channes is not available at this time, try another channel or summit along these lines!

I left it for about 15-20 minutes to see if it would update, and i also rebooted it a couple of times in the em?

Any suggestions on what else to try or how to get this going again?

Many Thanks In Advance

Liam

what sort of card r u trying to do m8.? try doing an rst & see if that works on a fun card: colors1

Hi all,

It had no card but this was not a prob, wrote a funcard and supposedly off we go!!

Plugged it in, ntl letters came up on the screen, then the channel number came up on screen in the old screen setup (ie 1,2,3,4 instead of 101, 102 etc...)

The box itself shows no numbers, just the top light solid, no flashing second led (This is why i am worried and disconnected it) and after a couple of minutes, a message displays, this channes is not available at this time, try another channel or summit along these lines!

I left it for about 15-20 minutes to see if it would update, and i also rebooted it a couple of times in the em?

Many Thanks In Advance

Liam
did the box update m8 if not plug it in and see if it will update
if not try forced update ( 4321 method ) then let us know m8

Hi all,

Many Thanks In Advance

Liam
fpr a start check the frequncy and netid s correct for ur area
dont worry about the light not flashing sometimes dosent
by the sound of it it is old software on the box
sort the freqncy and net id then do a forced update

I have made an AU Funcard, not had any problems before, the last one i did like this updated, maybe i need to force update it like you say, ill give it a go and let you know!!

Thanks

Right,

I am now running a forced update, how long do these usually take, after quite a few lines of bobbeldy gook, it says freq. not found and starts again, does this mean its lookin for my area or summit or mean that the box is fooked?

Thanks

Liam

Right,

I am now running a forced update, how long do these usually take, after quite a few lines of bobbeldy gook, it says freq. not found and starts again, does this mean its lookin for my area or summit or mean that the box is fooked?

Thanks

Liam
as david said check your frequencey now m8 if it is say cannot find it check id seen as you'll be in em anyway

Default Freq. 666.750

Is that what i needed to find out, i am in Ex C&W by the way

Net ID 41042

Is anything wrong there?

So, what do you think i should try next, seeing as it did a forced update, it cant have a no update mod can it?

Any Suggestions?

Thanks Guys for help in prev posts aswell!!

So, what do you think i should try next, seeing as it did a forced update, it cant have a no update mod can it?

Any Suggestions?

Thanks Guys for help in prev posts aswell!!

have a look for a wire that aint ment to be on top and on the undeside of the board m8 see if it does have one

Cant seem to see anything obvious there?

Any other ideas, shall i just leave it longer

have a look in the engineers menu at the signal strengths all should be green

All ok in box, some signal strengths were red?

Does tis mean it will not update cos of signal or its being blocked?

Shall i leave it on all day to see if it updates?

Thanks

Checked that, all seems ok, tried my other box aswell and all is fine on that one.

Do you rekon it just needs time to update?

Cheers

Right, i left it on all day today from 10

Ran forced update again and still nothing.

In the ENG Menu

Page 11 (Status Monitoring)

States

Tuning Paramaters Corrupt
Cant Tune To Hard Coded Freq
Cant Scan For Freq

Page 12 These are Red Or Orange

AGC
SNR
Lock Status (Unlocked)

Any Suggestions?

Thanks