Help with new Dreambox DM 500-C

studrew

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need help with my new dreambox please,

On the first day I had it, I was about to move it from one room where it work ok, to another, and not quite sure if I shut it down properly, although now I think about it, it never shut down correctly from the remote control - i.e the led never changed from green to red.

Anyhow, I digress, when I set it up in the other room, it never booted properly, and keeps flashing up with the 'Digital Worldz UK1.6' screen, before going blank and then repeating the same.

Any ideas......

Thx

Sounds like you'll need to reflash the box using Dreamup and a null modem cable. There are guides in the stickys in the dreambox section and guides in the download section.

Have a search in the dreambox section. It's been discussed hundreds of times. :)

Thanks Devilfish,

You'll have to excuse me as I'm a newbie but love this forum. What are the 'stickies', and also I am having problems downloading stuff, as although I have contributed, I am told i am not allowed to download,

Thx

You needs 20 posts before you can download or post in the cable rooms.

Support is limited in this room so get your post count up and all will be revealed.

The sticky threads are the threads at the top of the dreambox section. You can still read the threads in the cable rooms, just not post.

Forum Rules

Back