Help with Net Id on sammy

sensi

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is crazy because i had it working this morning. It updated to new software and seemed ok. I tried to book a movie but did not know the pin. I went back in and shorted the battery..Reset pin ok....DAM i have to learn the hard way....
Now net id has changed to o99999.. Because my net id i want changing to is 41053 and im ex-cw i have to set net id myself. THIS is my problem...
I have re Jtagged my box but i get IRD and all 000000000s in BK..Got this already as i wrote them down before. I need to change the Net ID to 41053..
I connected Jtag back up correct cos it shows correct ird...So BK must have moved.
Here are my 4 bytes in SDT
byte 0x3120000C = $A0
byte 0x3120000D = $5D
byte 0x3120000E = $13
byte 0x3120000F = $31
I then save macro to desktop..
I open OCD Commander and get internal error 43 so i click ok and it opens..
I try open macro and i get:
An error has occurred during the execution of your macro file. Rxit Macro execution now? so i click no 4 times and thats it??
Does not change anything...
I must be missing something?
Please help ive been at this since this morning...
kevin

use a funcard to set net id, its the easiest way
read the post in teh download section

sensi said:
This is crazy because i had it working this morning. It updated to new software and seemed ok. I tried to book a movie but did not know the pin. I went back in and shorted the battery..Reset pin ok....DAM i have to learn the hard way....
Now net id has changed to o99999.. Because my net id i want changing to is 41053 and im ex-cw i have to set net id myself. THIS is my problem...
I have re Jtagged my box but i get IRD and all 000000000s in BK..Got this already as i wrote them down before. I need to change the Net ID to 41053..
I connected Jtag back up correct cos it shows correct ird...So BK must have moved.
Here are my 4 bytes in SDT
byte 0x3120000C = $A0
byte 0x3120000D = $5D
byte 0x3120000E = $13
byte 0x3120000F = $31
I then save macro to desktop..
I open OCD Commander and get internal error 43 so i click ok and it opens..
I try open macro and i get:
An error has occurred during the execution of your macro file. Rxit Macro execution now? so i click no 4 times and thats it??
Does not change anything...
I must be missing something?
Please help ive been at this since this morning...
kevin

copy and paste easier way

It wont let me copy and paste in OCD, it has to be written in?
Im gutted about this, my kids are doing my head in...Why did i have to mess with the dam battery...
kevin

it wont do anything if you get internal error 43 m8,{your jtag isn't making contact with the mainboard}

recheck all your connections {and make sure the connection dialog is set correctly when you open ocd}

Back