Help With Nagra

GREGOMEGA

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys Please Can Someone Tell Me What I'm Doing Wrong?
I've Got A Samsung 2110c That I'm Trying To Get An Au Fun Working On. Until Now I've Always Used Toxic To Make My Ext Eep But When I Do The Box Just Freezes. Many People Seem To Be Reporting Success With An Image Created In Nagra Though So I Downloaded The Au Fun Tut And Relevant Files For Nagra. The Problem Is The Tut Says That After I Edit The Image With My Bk And Ird Then Save It I Should Have A Bin File But All I'm Getting Is A Dat File That My Progging Software Won't Even Load. I've Had A Good 3 Days Trying To Figure This Out But I Can't Sort It Any Help Appreciated.

can you right click on the image and rename it to something.bin

when you save in nagra, select file save as type All Files (*.*), and enter a name with a .bin extension, eg. myfile.bin

Remember also to use the chaos flash as the standard fun flash files don't work on the 2110

tried to name it as a .bin still didn't work is there a config setting in nagra that could be wrong?

tried to name it as a .bin still didn't work is there a config setting in nagra that could be wrong?

Do you mean you tried to name it as a .bin when saving the image in Nagra and it saves as extEEP.bin.bn11? Or did you save it as extEEP.bn11 and then rename by right clicking on it and choosing 'rename'?

i was saving it as a bn11 file in the save box i hadn't changed file type to all.
CHEERS GUYS ITS ALL SORTED NOW YOU ARE THE KIDDIES.

once you save the bin file , best just to name test.bin, but 1st make sure u are using a rom 11 image file which u edit with ur own bk & ird in nagra then use the chaos flash for your flash and the bin file u just created with nagra for the external eprom , ive had no prbs doing it that way
regards biffo

Back