Help With Nagra

GREGOMEGA

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys Please Can Someone Tell Me What I'm Doing Wrong?
I've Got A Samsung 2110c That I'm Trying To Get An Au Fun Working On. Until Now I've Always Used Toxic To Make My Ext Eep But When I Do The Box Just Freezes. Many People Seem To Be Reporting Success With An Image Created In Nagra Though So I Downloaded The Au Fun Tut And Relevant Files For Nagra. The Problem Is The Tut Says That After I Edit The Image With My Bk And Ird Then Save It I Should Have A Bin File But All I'm Getting Is A Dat File That My Progging Software Won't Even Load. I've Had A Good 3 Days Trying To Figure This Out But I Can't Sort It Any Help Appreciated.

Inactive User
Reaction score
can you right click on the image and rename it to something.bin

bammy

Inactive User
Reaction score
when you save in nagra, select file save as type All Files (*.*), and enter a name with a .bin extension, eg. myfile.bin

Remember also to use the chaos flash as the standard fun flash files don't work on the 2110

GREGOMEGA

Inactive User
Reaction score
tried to name it as a .bin still didn't work is there a config setting in nagra that could be wrong?

JT86

Inactive User
Reaction score
tried to name it as a .bin still didn't work is there a config setting in nagra that could be wrong?

Do you mean you tried to name it as a .bin when saving the image in Nagra and it saves as extEEP.bin.bn11? Or did you save it as extEEP.bn11 and then rename by right clicking on it and choosing 'rename'?

GREGOMEGA

Inactive User
Reaction score
i was saving it as a bn11 file in the save box i hadn't changed file type to all.
CHEERS GUYS ITS ALL SORTED NOW YOU ARE THE KIDDIES.

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
once you save the bin file , best just to name test.bin, but 1st make sure u are using a rom 11 image file which u edit with ur own bk & ird in nagra then use the chaos flash for your flash and the bin file u just created with nagra for the external eprom , ive had no prbs doing it that way
regards biffo

TEST