Help with my SB5100e

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been googling like a wh0re and found out what the errors i get mean right as follows:

Failed to acquire FEC framing
Explanation The cable modem attempted to lock on to the downstream but could not acquire forward error correction (FEC) framing. This error message is DOCSIS event message is T02.0, SYNC Timing Synchronization failure.

No Ranging Response received, T3 timeout
ExplanationThe cable modem sent a Ranging Request (RNG-REQ) message as part of its initial ranging process, but did not receive a Ranging Response (RNG-RSP) message from the CMTS within the T3 timeout period. The cable modem will adjust its upstream transmit power and send another RNG-REQ message, up to the maximum of 16 successive attempts, or until it reaches the maximum transmit power level. This error message is DOCSIS event message is R02.0, Ranging Request.

There the explanations right i get errors as follows

1970-01-01 00:02:50 3-Critical 0x04E33948 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out
1970-01-01 00:02:36 3-Critical 0x0501BDC8 SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC framing
1970-01-01 00:02:35 3-Critical 0x0501BD64 SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing

thats not my actual error i got that off a website but its pretty mutch the same my modem seems to aqquire a downstream something about !UDP recived downstream? then it just gives T3 timeouts as above and drops and rises in DB like 56 or w/e then 60 blaaa blaaa about 10-15 times then just restarts over :D im making progress yet slow can someone help me at all please?

The 2nd led goes solid and 3rd blinks over and over never locks and stays solid i have even tried the original moto fw with a cloned mac same shit :p any ideas peeps? come on! im gunna kill it soon coz its really annoying me :(

So did it work as a clone ben. With the original moto frimware.
Thats what i got running now.

lol nope it didnt m8 :( like it does the first 2 things in the status ( in the moto 192.168.1.100) then on the 3rd it says in progress and never lockz on!! its really pissing me off now coz i have nfi what to try :( maybe wait for sigma-x2? :Cheers: anyways im off to bed psp is here in 2days so feck the modem it can w8 im gunna hax0r my psp :D

this is my page.
I got t3 timeout but i'm still online.
Have you tried setting the frequencies

Back