Help with motorised sat system please

C

catkin

Can anyone help me.

My rather elderly uncle has discovered that I have the relevent tools at my disposal for card programming and asked me if I could program one for his motorised satellite system. I am fairly confident with doing I** D** card but this<br />is a whole new area for me,

so far I have managed to get the following<br />information from him regarding his system.

Humax F1-VAC1<br />Aston cam version unknown

Current card he describes as red with chips on it, so I assume he is talking about a PCB

He tells me that when his card was valid he was able to access Mediaguard and Viaccess channels.

So where do I start. I have an elvis and goldies, I can find lots of h*xes dotted<br />around the net but I have no Idea which ones would suit his system, I have looked at the txt files for some of these H*x files and they all mention using a loader, is this necessary with an elvis which can thru pic program.

If anyone can help I would be eternally grateful, as I can see I am not going to get a minutes peace until I get him sorted

First i need you to give me more information.<br />I don"t know witch reciever is F1-VAC1.<br />VA-i think is viaccess built in.All so i think he vas using 2 cards for watching seca and via.<br />With aston cam (seca)you can watch only mediaguard-seca.You can not do a fun card to see all:seca,via,irdeto,nagra.You need irdeto SE4,7or humax 5400...<br />Go in menu-conditional access-aston cam-press ok and you will see witch version it is.All so you will see in conditional access menu if its got another cam (via built in).Once you now witch version aston cam it is (1.3/1.4/1.5)i will telling you what you got to do.And i will post more file in download area for satellite enthusiast.

I get hex files for Viaccess and Seca from <a href="http://www.satfiles.nip.net" target="_blank">http://www.satfiles.nip.net</a>

For Seca I just get the Remote Update file.<br />For Viaccess I get the Strsh Remote file.

These files are updated often, and normally allow access to most of the interesting blue and PPV channels.

Back