Help with MOSC on Sammy 2110

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've got 2 Sammy 2110's with paired cards for both. Initially the cards were B0d but I've managed to glitch them both open and get the BK. I've also got the IRD'S from the Nagra IRD's in the engineers menu.

I've downloaded this image Link and loaded it into NagraEdit and applied the tiers patch from here.

Once the image had the patched tiers I entered the IRD/BK/Cam ID and all other fields like Rights Date.... I then wrote the image and popped it in the Sammy.

I can get the FTA channels but nothing else... Do you have the leave the card in the box for a certain period of time before it will decrypt the other channels?? One other thing I did notice is that the public keys in the image I used are all zero's. Does this need changing and if so where do you get the keys from as I've had a look around but couldn't find anything...

Any help is very much appreciated.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 2 Sammy 2110's with paired cards for both. Initially the cards were B0d but I've managed to glitch them both open and get the BK. I've also got the IRD'S from the Nagra IRD's in the engineers menu.

Did the ird show on the glitched card or was it 00000000

if all zeros the bk will be fake

The IRD did show however it didnt start with 3E it was 45 ** ** 9D which as I understood it wasn't the correct IRD however converting the Nagra IRD from the engineers menu did give me an IRD starting 3E....

if the ird was false on the card the bk will also be false as far as i am aware

The IRD did show however it didnt start with 3E it was 45 ** ** 9D which as I understood it wasn't the correct IRD however converting the Nagra IRD from the engineers menu did give me an IRD starting 3E....

thats from using the bod script and changes the ird for some reason i thought it only happened when you stopped and restarted the script it should have gave you the proper ird if you didnt stop it

thats from using the bod script and changes the ird for some reason i thought it only happened when you stopped and restarted the script it should have gave you the proper ird if you didnt stop it

It did it with both cards and the b0d script wasn't stopped as it glitched them in under a minute....

Also any ideas about the public keys? Do I leave them all as zero's or change them?

i haven't looked at the image your are using but I'd guess that any public images will autoupdate the keys so just leave the keys as zero's and leave the card in the box til it updates the card. shouldn't take long with a mosc

When I 1st put the card it and try to get certain channels I just get the normal not subscribed error....How long should it take to update and is there any way of telling that it is updating?

A card normally takes about 10mins for me to update. Just leave it and then go through the channels . If they are blank leave for a bit longer. If you only get sound even longer. Until its all there

I've left it for over 2 hours and it's still the same.... In the engineer's menu the card is paired and DVB is locked.... Just can't see why it's not updating!!!

I've left it for over 2 hours and it's still the same.... In the engineer's menu the card is paired and DVB is locked.... Just can't see why it's not updating!!!

i am having the same problem m8 in the engineers menu says card is ok

im getting all fta channels and all other are just black screens and ive left mine on stream for over 24hrs now and still not updated

not sure which image now but i had to change dates cam id tiers n so on

Well the boxes still have updated... I've checked the tier info IRD/BK/CAM ID and they all seem fine..... Just can't see why they aren't working....

are you useing the correct cc as useing the wrong one will give you free channels and will pair but not subbed channels
secondly try an au fun m8 these work also
dont assume that you cc is correct unless know for sure m8

are you useing the correct cc as useing the wrong one will give you free channels and will pair but not subbed channels
secondly try an au fun m8 these work also
dont assume that you cc is correct unless know for sure m8

Sorry but I'm not up on all the acronyms.... CC meaning????

i have tried a fun card 4 in my box using grape.hex and a nagra image with workin tiers

and result is still black screen

the only thing i can think of ive mistaked a B for a 8 or vice versa

but im not gonna give up

I'm pretty sure my BK/IRD were correct as they were just copied and pasted...

This is really starting to annoy me as I just can't see what could be wrong with the card....

Back