help with glitcher

basher

Inactive User
Reaction score
________________Setting up WinExplorer_________________

Executing Script: C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\glitching files\multprovider multirom release ver 1.xvb
Card didn't return a valid provider - you may need to clean card & reset glitcher or card may be looped - check in nagraedit
Script will now exit - have a nice day

Script C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\glitching files\multprovider multirom release ver 1.xvb Transmission Completed
hi.guys keep getting this message every time i try to unlock my rom 10 card when it says clean card does it mean clean with a cloth and to reset glitcher do you just turn it off then back on and how do you check it in nagra when the card is locked..basic stuff maybe but sometimes you can,t see the wood for the trees...any help appricated or if anybody else has had this problem how did you solve it .....help please ...thanx

basher said:
________________Setting up WinExplorer_________________

Executing Script: C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\glitching files\multprovider multirom release ver 1.xvb
Card didn't return a valid provider - you may need to clean card & reset glitcher or card may be looped - check in nagraedit
Script will now exit - have a nice day

Script C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\glitching files\multprovider multirom release ver 1.xvb Transmission Completed
hi.guys keep getting this message every time i try to unlock my rom 10 card when it says clean card does it mean clean with a cloth and to reset glitcher do you just turn it off then back on and how do you check it in nagra when the card is locked..basic stuff maybe but sometimes you can,t see the wood for the trees...any help appricated or if anybody else has had this problem how did you solve it .....help please ...thanx

progger on phoenix 3.68,open nagra edit,press red arrow across top will dump info for you.

Back