help with fun4 t/w card

brian0812

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all ive just unlocked a mosc for bk got bk and ird and done the fun4 put it in the box and its not working the box in the eng menu says status ok then cannot decode ???? just keeps doing it over and over ok then can not decode
all help welcome thanks in advance : colors1

make sure your using v2 of the tw flash and just check out the the tutorial on making up an au funcard, it can also take up to half an hour for the thing to update and if your using a sa 4000 or 4200 they need a different flash again the chaos v2 flash.

make sure your using v2 of the tw flash and just check out the the tutorial on making up an au funcard, it can also take up to half an hour for the thing to update and if your using a sa 4000 or 4200 they need a different flash again the chaos v2 flash.

hi mate the box is a pace di1400t and its got v3 flash on card box update
to cr4 ill tri the v2 file thanks for the reply mate: colors1

v2 files

can someone point me to the t/w v2 files im not haveing a lot of luck finding them thanks and wye is it we are back to v2 files the v3 is the one i had working on my last box ??? thanks in advance:grab: :grab:

nope still not working i must have done card 10 times lol more than 1 card so its not the card still geting status ok then cannot decode ???? in the eng menu eney more help for me (PLEASE): colors1 : colors1 : colors1

WELL PEEPS I SO NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP BEEN UP ALL NIGHT WITH THIS SO
IM OFF TO BET A BIT IVE PUT V3 BACK ON THE CARD ITS IN BOX ILL SEE IF ITS ON LATER IF YOU HAVE SOME HELP FOR ME GO FOR IT ILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER ON THANKS FOR THE REPLYS NIGHT ALL:grayyawn: :grayyawn: :grayyawn: :grayyawn:

How do you know BK is correct? If its off a card it could have been a false BK. Make an RST funcard and this will tell you if there is something wrong with BK or box settings.

Hi Ive Never Done An Rst Card How Do I Do It Thanks

Firstly you need to check a few things.

Is netid correct for your area?
IS default frequency correct for your area?

What cable company are you with? And are you 100% sure.

Send me a PM with your IRD and BK and i will make your files for you if you want.

im with t/w and net id and so on are all ok m8 box is all set to go

OK then send me you IRD and BK i will make the files see if it works. If it does then we know your box and BK are ok and we can make files for the AU funcard.

OK then send me you IRD and BK i will make the files see if it works. If it does then we know your box and BK are ok and we can make files for the AU funcard.

sent you a pm

Here are your files. Now a RST funcard is programmed differently from an AU funcard so here are the instructions.

"Flash" is the flash

"inteep" in the internal eeprom

external eeprom is left blank

Channels should come on straight away if everything is ok.

Here are your files. Now a RST funcard is programmed differently from an AU funcard so here are the instructions.

"Flash" is the flash

"inteep" in the internal eeprom

external eeprom is left blank

Channels should come on straight away if everything is ok.

thanks ill get back to you in a bit

no mate now i get access to this service is not authorised

all setings ok but menu says status ok then cannot decode and no dnasp000 rev0000 with your card mate card status with your card please wait

what area you in, in ice has not got it to work need to check everthing

Back