help with contract plz

motsey

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i am in search of a mobile phone contract, i want somthing with loads of texts mainly & dont mind how many free mins i get aslong as i do get some >> Also i dont mind a sim only deal as i like my handset (D900)

I have been looking at the Online 25 on o2 you get 600mins, 1000texts plus free calls to any 02 for £25 monthly and thats sim only

if anyone has seen any good deals or knows a good place to look let me know.

-Thanks

just seen t-mobile combi 600mins an unlimited texts with a handset for £30 high price (i dont use it extreamly alot) but still a good package i can get the nokia 6500 black with it aswell

anyone used dialaphone.co.uk brfore i have heard horror storys about cash back offers but there offer dose seem good tho
t-mobile 600mins & unlimited texts £15 first 5 months and then £30 after works out just over £25 month as its an 18 month contract
wot u lot think?

o and i get the samsung u900 soul free

3 were doing 1100 minutes or texts for £20.00 inc handset + 300 3 to 3 minutes and up to 4000 skype minutes.
I've just gone from voda to 3 and am chuffed so far.

I dont like 3's handsets and have been told there customer service is really rubbish but i will look into them tho

All o2 pay and go

o2 Unlimited
Top-Up each month
£10-£14 - Unlimited texts to O2 mobiles
£15 + - Unlimited calls and texts to O2 mobiles

Favourite Place gives u
Top-Up each month
£10-£14 - Favourite Place 500 mins to any UK landline or O2 mobile from a registered postcode
£15-£29 - 1000 mins to any UK landline or O2 mobile from a registered postcode
£30+ - Unlimited* mins to any UK landline or O2 mobile from a registered postcode

wheneva i look for new contract i always lok on mobiles4everyone but most offers are cashback. this site compares prices you can choose a phone and it finds cheapest contract for you

This one looks very good to me

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/offers/megadeals/

T-mobile do some very good flext deals if you get online. This one is £22.50/month which gets you £200 worth of calls and texts per month (any mix) plus a new phone (18 month contract).

That one is awesome actually, would get that myself if work didn't give me a phone.

Orange pay as you go are also doing a text deal, £30 top up a month gets you unlimited (3000) texts or £10 for 300...

Or on Contract there is Dolphin 15, £15 a month
100 mins and Unlimited Texts
www.orange.co.uk

I renewed my contract this year, went in to Vodaphone to speak to someone, got in a queue told a Vodaphone guy I was starting my own business, got put in another (shorter) queue...

500 mins, unlimited texts, free calls to all landlines... £30 a month

I have actually started my own business but all he asked about the business was the company name...

notmeatall3; There good offers but i dont like being restricted to calls to 02 and most my mates are not on o2

stevemac40: yep looks like a good deal but the handsets are not as good and i want a newish handset as i will be tied in for 18months

c9679: the contract £15 deal sound very jucicy but ive looked on the orange site and all i can find is the same tarrif but for £25

Mosshead: 500 mins, unlimited texts, free calls to all landlines... £30 a month sound very good, did they ask you to sign anything like a legal letter saying you had a company to do this?

Last edited:
just got a w910i on 3. 12 month contract 500mins unlimited texts (fair usage policy is 4000) for £25 a month, and a free 1gb card for it .
good value

[QUOTE Mosshead: 500 mins, unlimited texts, free calls to all landlines... £30 a month sound very good, did they ask you to sign anything like a legal letter saying you had a company to do this?[/QUOTE]

The guiy asked me the company name which went on the application but that was it other than a bit of general chit chat... he also offered me a phone worth up to 200 quid or the same value credited to the contract, so I have been on the contract for about four months and still haven't paid them anything yet!

Definately worth a try...

Back