Help with COD 4....

uncle kev

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I have just got my P.C back from my mates. ( it had some hardware problems) any way, he formatted it while he had it n put some fresh programs on.

The problem is I'v lost my COD 4 profile so im having to start a fresh. Needless to say this is fekin annoying as I had 55 rank and had completed shit loads of challenges, including some of the ones that look impossible through fluke more than skill.

Does any one know how I can get this back?

I know u can D/load programs to "undelete" files but we tried one and it was very hard to use and just listed every single file and not in any kind of order so it was virtually impossible to do.:comp1:

Any help would be much apreciated :nopity:

I've never had to undelete/restore files, does it not give the original file path? If it does you're looking for the profiles folder under C:\program files\activision\call of duty 4 - modern warfare\players\profiles

If it doesn't I'll have to check the exact file names when I get home but I think your looking for files named mpdata and the file matching the name of your COD4 profile.

Yes thats right mate but its like tryin to find a needle in a haystack:proud:

I'll have to keep searching...

Thanks.

Check on isohunt, there is a professional undelete program you can get for restoring old files that is used by the big companies. Cant remember the name of it and I'm at work atm so I cant check.

There are loads of those programs out there, and most of them do what you describe and list all your stuff in no particular order (hence no real use).

Back