Help with Bouqetter

spankychann

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help with Bouquetter

I have just got a dreambox and had Loady help out with the initial scan and installation. I have the Bouquetter (V1.6 with eng lang fle installed) on my pc and can see all the chanels etc. I have tried the 'Save to Box' from the 'Save Services' menu but the box does not seem to update. Is there another step to do? Thanks to Loady for sorting me out yesterday - his postswere all my fault but now I have it set up, I want to try to look after myself..... and stop pestering Loady:Cheers:

Last edited:
not a problem..........when i gave spanky the box back, all channells were working except the normal stuff, bbc, itv, 4, 5 etc.....even though i had rebooted the box several times it made no difference, when we plugged it in his house on his own feed they were working, everything was fine.

Basically what i done was got the service files from my dbox enigma image and then put them onto the dreambox using bouquetter.....the problem he is having now is arranging his own bouquets, they get sent over to the box but have no effect on it, i have told him how to do a rescan and hopefully the services from his own pipe may behave a little better.

Exactly the same happened to me, I converted my services files from a nuetrino image to an enigma image using bouquetter (I can't get a connection to bouquetter for some reason so I decided to ftp them usin flash fxp) the difference in the image I noticed was that it changed the single neutrino image into 15 enigma files 13 called "user bouquet" 1 called "bouquet" and the last called "services" so from that I am assuming eningma sorts these itself unlike neutrino where u have 1 file for bouquets and another for sevices and thats why the bouquets are put into the Dreambox. I think u have to have a programme to edit the bouquets from ur services file for enigma, maybe I'll try the neutrino image and see if thats any better.

I can transfer the files that Bouquetter creates (when I save to file) from Bouquetter to the Dreambox using SmartFTP but the Bouquet does not show on the TV (even after rebooting). I put them in the var/tuxbox/config/enigma folder.

There's nothing that needs to be unocked or permission-type things set on the Dreambox are there?

Thanks for the info - can you let me know hw you get on please?

Back