help with bk and ird keys

villa_restal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

With one exception i have now managed to get all my family back to norm using funcards but i have one problem my old uncle has lost his BK and IRD codes sticker..... oopps

He has a pace DI4001N

The card he had is called a platnum ( never heard of it on here ) and dont want to try to read from it untill i know how incase i blank it

I have read there is a hiden section to this forum with a database if one of the more senior members want i can give them the serial no on the base of the box if this is possable. I have also read there is a way to get the codes from the very guts of the box, mbut what i read was a bit light on how to do it

Any help with this one will be great

Regards
Villa

I have not programmed a Platinum card before so I don't know how to get the BK or IRD.

The database mostly has 1000's in it, and yours is a 4001.

You can JTAG the box to get the BK and IRD.

thanks for the quick reply

whats this "You can JTAG the box to get the BK and IRD" you have lost this newbie ?

i have heard i can plug the box into the pc via a 9 pin seria cable and run some program to recover it, any truth in this ? i have also heard there is a chip that can be plugged in that shows a binary code on leds that you can figure it out on... any truth in this?

cheers
Villa

rock said:
I have not programmed a Platinum card before so I don't know how to get the BK or IRD.

The database mostly has 1000's in it, and yours is a 4001.

You can JTAG the box to get the BK and IRD.

you cant jtag a 4001 , led simm job.

Hi Cliffy
thanks for the reply, whats this led job thing then ?

I Need Help in Finding the BK please some one help me

Hi, I am very new to all this just wondering can any one really help me in need to find the box key so i can programm my card i have a DI 1000 T Model Box and the IRD Number I think is i got this info from the Enginers Menu, next to the words Nagraserial Code

Last edited:
matie peeps dont post your ird or bk on here .best to edit your post and just write it down etc . if you ask for someone to look in the database for you they more than likely will . then you can pm them your ird etc ..

Thanks for the advice. PM? don't know what that is very new to this forum site.
Is there any one who can me let me know

Last edited:
Back