Help with 7025

stu1989

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to your excellent forum and also to dreambox. I have a dm 500c and have flashed it with the gemini image and it is working great. I have just got a dm 7025 and a cable tuner and plan to install a 300gb HDD. My problem is I cant seem to find any gemini images for the 7025 or will the same image do? the gemini image I used was the Gemini_340.img. Any help would be gratefully received,

Thanks,
REDDEVILSTU

go to ihaveadreambox, download latest gemini image for 7025. Once installed - blue panel and update the cams etc. Now you have to locate the "special files" or "useful files" for cable and modify the image yourself. These files should be available somewhere on this forum.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am new to your excellent forum and also to dreambox. I have a dm 500c and have flashed it with the gemini image and it is working great. I have just got a dm 7025 and a cable tuner and plan to install a 300gb HDD. My problem is I cant seem to find any gemini images for the 7025 or will the same image do? the gemini image I used was the Gemini_340.img. Any help would be gratefully received,

Thanks,
REDDEVILSTU
Hi you can,t use the DM500 image on 7025 you can find 7025 at this link latest gemini for 7025 is 2.20***
http://www.ump2002.net/index.php?direction=0&order=mod&directory=Images-Dreambox

Hi, thankyou for your help. Sorry for not replying sooner but Im Irish and was asleep under a friends table after too much (maybe too little, depends how you look at it) wine and beer. Sorry for being so ignorant but is there no image available with the softcams pre-installed like for the 500c and if not does anyone know how Imight install myself. Have to go and lie down now not able to see screen properly anymore.

Thanks in advance.
REDDEVILSTU.

flash gemini 2.20 to your box with dreamup then you have to add some files with an ftp programe to get the box up an running because no software supports this image to do a backup with all the nesicary files already added

Thanks a lot everybody, i will go and try that now. Let you know how i get on.

Back