help wii fit not working

louisiannalyn

Inactive User
Reaction score
yes i found a wii fit got it home inserted disc nothing just the spinning disc loadup not finding an original game.
checked all other discs both backup and orig still same they all working.
noticed on back of box it says this game may fail due to any console modification.
when reading enclosed booklet it says it will ask for update when it comes on but not got new updates as worried will not be able to play backups.

do you think disc is damaged as does not come on at all and also went to update section and when tryed to update the internet conection just shows black screen when searching....

help do i update if possable do i take disc back , or is it there way to stop us playing orig on a modified

has anyone else had problems with fit on a mod not updated?

lynda

is it a wiikey mod you have.

i had this on mine.

update wiikey to 1.9s and it will play.
funny thing, it would play a back-up version of it though.

no its a wii free or something like that very early i know it needs updating i think yoasom just not got time to do it. and if it involves soildering i need to get some one close to do it for me next day etc.
does it matter if i update the console to 3.3 will that then work.

just spent £70 need to get the original disc to run........

any help

thanks lyn

It'll not play on a Wii-Free mate.

Remove the chip and reprogram it with YAOSM code, that supports Wii-Fit.

hi been tryin to contact you .
if you remember u offered 2 send me a chip with upgrade codes as stuck at work most times. can you please pm me i will send details or is it possible to get a more reliable fix (chip) as this is upsettin my kids.

can u recomend a person near me M\c ime not sure about re installin new chip.
ive asked around but it seams the big bowler has stoped for now know of one in oldham but work and to far would just upgradin the chip i have work wii fit
help desperate for calm and quietness
goin deaf
if no i have 360 ill mod that.

desperate lyn

if your Manchester area i can sort you out with wiikey install.

pm me if your interested.

sorted this wii out this evening, fitted a wiikey and updated to 1.9s.

all games are working perfect now.

thanks for your custom Lyn and hope your son enjoys the 2 modded consoles now.

will it work with the wiinja chip?? the very first one i had mine modded early doors hardly play it but got wii fit for the mrs this xmas dont want to find out on xmas day it wont run??

i don't know much about the winja chip, but i would say it would need updating.

best thing to do, is try it when the mrs is out at work.

Got exactly same problem. Just opened up Wii and found a 12F629 Wiifree. Got some 12F683 here so will program one if i can find my programmer.

I also want to knopw what is the latest YAOSM hex ?

Cheers

Sorry to jump on this thread but i have just programmed a 12F683 using ICProg with YAOSM 3.2. It did not list 12F683 so i selected 12F675 from the option.

Will this be ok.

Sorry to jump on this thread but i have just programmed a 12F683 using ICProg with YAOSM 3.2. It did not list 12F683 so i selected 12F675 from the option.

Will this be ok.

no mate it needs to be progged with the 12f683 hex, here's the full yaosm 3.2 packae contains all the hexes you need, for the 12f683 you will require the yaosm_12f683.hex file.

Back