Help !! which card is best ?

LincCracker

Inactive User
Reaction score
i'm gonna try and get an old pace box i have burried in the cuboard going again , i still have original paired card and it's not been on stream for over 2 years so i'm gonna hope i'll be able to get into the card with an infinity pheonix programer .
But my main question is i would also like to try programming some other types of card . Will a TIT VER2.01 work the same as a TIT VER2.02 and are they worse or better than ATMEGA163

personly mate i like atmega cards as they are cheep and do exactly the same as the rest but if you have a rom that may be open id try that first

LincCracker said:
i'm gonna try and get an old pace box i have burried in the cuboard going again , i still have original paired card and it's not been on stream for over 2 years so i'm gonna hope i'll be able to get into the card with an infinity pheonix programer .
But my main question is i would also like to try programming some other types of card . Will a TIT VER2.01 work the same as a TIT VER2.02 and are they worse or better than ATMEGA163
If you can get into your old card you can use that with a modified file from the download section .... You never know, it may still have the box details on it?

thanks guys for your input i'v now got an atmega163 on the way
and with the money i saved i decided to invest in a jtag just incase i cant get into card

m8 what model is the box as there is a chance it could be in the database
pm me with ya info and ill check if ya want
just take lid and and give me the ird number of ya scart socket

the atmega cards seam to be doing the job m8...............

get ya self one of them, i have a blue tit and it works for me.............

i use tit2 got it up and running on the first go havent had any problems, been using it for the past 6 months problems is a notta

Back