help! what`S wrong with pace 1000

zahidh1962

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI, i have pace 1000 box , not used for a year but it had fun card 4 with it and i was able to get bk and ird from it and got to programme the card but nothing is comming no channels , please what could be the problem? im in the ntl area , box was fine with the fun4 a year ago. please help
thanks

ur box will need a forced update it is prob on cr3

thanks davidh , but please can you tell me how i can force update i am new to this but learning fast ,with you genrous friends out there , much appriciated please cos i think this could be the problem also what is cr3?
thanks

I would check your netid is still correct. I had one that had been unplugged for a while and battery went flat.

thanks m8 ill do that also i hope to look at the box this evening
thanks you

Problem may also be because you say your in an NTL area but the box you have is not for NTL. Alot easier to diagnose problems when you have the correct box for your area.

hi ice,
the box is for ntl area because it was working there before a year ago, with the same fun4 card i just stopped using it for a year and now decided to dig it out and use it ill know more in the evening when i get to it and will have more info to post .
everybody here is like a close nit family i like it here very much because every one wants to help, and thanks for your help too.

Back