Help updating evocamd

BoNeHeaD1973

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i would like to update my cyro sportster 1.7+uk05 with the latest evocamd & newcamd where can i find these files, can they be ftp'd accross and if so where should i place them? and I also have heard there are some files that can be updated to provide faster channel zapping is this true, i have tried the lastest images but i still get front row ppv etc so i would like to learn how to improve the image i have for now.

Thx guys :)

BoNeHeaD1973 said:
Hi i would like to update my cyro sportster 1.7+uk05 with the latest evocamd & newcamd where can i find these files, can they be ftp'd accross and if so where should i place them? and I also have heard there are some files that can be updated to provide faster channel zapping is this true, i have tried the lastest images but i still get front row ppv etc so i would like to learn how to improve the image i have for now.

Thx guys :)

ok cyro sportster 1.7+uk05 is i believe a updated 1.73 with epg for frontrow i believe so what you could do is either

1 update via susi which probably easiest to do

2 the 12/11/05 is the updated fully from the 1.73 with the latest camds

3 goto http://www.ump2002.net/ and download the latest emus will take a while to find them but its all there for youhave a look very good site as well

but maybe a good idea for me to upload all the latest emus in the downloads if enough people want me to i will

cheers

Back