Help, unusual problem on pace 1000

shej69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey Y'all. I got a pace 1000 box, Cut talkback set net id made funcard, ... when i pluggd it in, it was on cr3. Then i tried the 4321 to make it 3.2, normally it says NLT and then it duz da update quickly. but this one just had the middle LED light on and then says TUNE, now when i power da box up again, it says PACE, with the middle LED shown. I cant boot to Engineer menu.

PS: ive updated 3 boxes to cr3.2 today with no problems. but this one is stuck ... No atmels have been taken out. box was fine on cr3. How do i get out of this situation

Shej

ok that over came the problem, thanx. BUT, when i do the 4321 again, it stays on tune again, Why wont it upgrade??

check to see if its got an anti update mod fitted mate :0)

also have you reset your net id and freq after pulling the jumper

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleJohn said:
check to see if its got an anti update mod fitted mate :0)

nope, no anti mod. This box was disconnected in 2004 sometime, as it says at the bottom of the box on a sticker. Its been untouched, I did all the modding myself.. Any suggestions?

so have you set the net id after pulling the jumper ?

what cc company area are you from and what area is the box from ?

shej69 said:
im in CW. im finking to do a wembley trick to a cr2.

I got one going by loading cr1 for wemley it seems to clear the simm
Then reloading cr3.2 again after my box is still running and u have nothing to lose mate

ok, im so confused now. I setted net ID to wembley, Did force update,Says TUNE on da display and all there numbers come up on the tv saying tune and den sum kind of frequencies and it just goes onnnnnn and onnnnnnnn..

Whats goin on?

shej69 said:
ok, im so confused now. I setted net ID to wembley, Did force update,Says TUNE on da display and all there numbers come up on the tv saying tune and den sum kind of frequencies and it just goes onnnnnn and onnnnnnnn..

Whats goin on?

Sounds like your now getting stuck in a update loop mate...:(
the trouble is the attys may need reflashing to sort this tho i dont do chips so i maybe wrong

Not sure if makin a test simm would help you tho but searching up them might uncover a few idears mate

Back