CD & DVD help to convert VCD to DVD

jamiethorpe1980

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have got some vcd movies but i can only watch them on my pc can anyone help piont me in the right direction how to convert them to DVD and/or the software to do it...... Thanks:) :Cheers:

use DVDSanta will convert to .VOB files for you..

hope this helps

reading your question again m8 vcd and svcd you should be able to burn with nero and then watch it in your standalone player....

jamiethorpe1980 said:
I have got some vcd movies but i can only watch them on my pc can anyone help piont me in the right direction how to convert them to DVD and/or the software to do it...... QUOTE]

Better off with canopus procoder2 is a cracking bit of software will convert any format to owt u want
emule p2p etc

or just use new nero 7 just as easy :NEXT: :ASSFLASH: :STIG::starwars:

sg1ghost said:
jamiethorpe1980 said:
I have got some vcd movies but i can only watch them on my pc can anyone help piont me in the right direction how to convert them to DVD and/or the software to do it...... QUOTE]

Better off with canopus procoder2 is a cracking bit of software will convert any format to owt u want
emule p2p etc

or just use new nero 7 just as easy :NEXT: :ASSFLASH: :STIG::starwars:
DID U GET THAT

i tend to use power producer gold 2 for these conversions. quite easy to do, and create the vobs for you and then burns to disc once done.

Back