Help, think I've fuc*ed my card!

P4TCA

'Stupid Scottish White Guy'
Reaction score
I have been trying to get atmega going again with the key change. I think i've done things wrong. How do I retrieve the boxkey and ird form my atmega to start again?

The boxkey retiever program from the dump, what else can I try?

have you erased your card ? hpoefully you havnt then read your ext eep with your progger save it and open it in nagrardit. andpress data editor.

Last edited:
Did you not have the info backed up ?

I can't get the link to work.

Cheers guys.

you need to read the card in your programmer then save your ex eep and save this and put the file type at the bottom as bin file and save on desktop then open nagra edit 4.1 then press file open card image and then select the one you saved on the desktop then press data editor your ird and bk should be there

Ballsed it. Reading FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF won't be making that mistake again. Going to see what this mosck malarkies all about got 1 but last time I read I can remer atr string invalid message but cant get anything this time from nagra edit, busted or caton.

P4TCA said:
Ballsed it. Reading FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF won't be making that mistake again. Going to see what this mosck malarkies all about got 1 but last time I read I can remer atr string invalid message but cant get anything this time from nagra edit, busted or caton.
make sure programmer is in phonix mode

P4TCA said:

Read the exteep with proggy save it and open it in toxic you should get your ird n bk that way

Back