Help Rom 10 Rev A82 5401 Will Not Unlock

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have got a rom 10 rev a82 and i have got a modded t911 and i have tryed 3 or 4 scripts on it but no luck i left it running all last night and today still on packet 1 so i put the script to start at packet 2 and it sez card unlocked and it will say the same if i put the script to start at packet 3 but it just will not go past packet 1 this card is doing my head in i need to unlock it to get the box key as i have got a di4001nc and can not jtag it any help plz

plus i had a prob with the pot setting on my t911 is it right no matter how long i leave it for the vcc is in its 20s all the time is this right or is this suppose to change i carnt see haw it can unlock with the same vcc all the time can someone plz explain how

Last edited:
VCC will narrow down to the tight range as the script checks you are getting the right balance of + and -. It then plays with the delay value.

no luck with the rom 10 card but i have rom 11 revboc aswell and every time it hits a bug it just says

*********** we hit our bug *************
6300 was our loggin = not logged in, packet didnt take!!

is there a way to make the packet take thanx

Last edited:
ok mate i had a rom 10 that would 'nt go for love nor money. advice here now cos it worked for me.

for rom 10 that won't pop only use dip switches 2,5,and 6 on for that rom 11 2,5 on and use the attached script.
thanks to wonko for the scripts - without em we'd all be locked out!!!

same script on both cards mate

Last edited:
thanx for that ill give them a try and let you know how i get on thanx

hi i tryed that script on the rom 11 but nothin and for the rom 10 it wont let me use dip switches 2,5,and 6 on i just keep getting Error Message but its ok with just 2and5 on but still will not unlock any more ideas plez thanx

Don't rely on glitchingthe cards for the ird and box key, for some reason some of em lose the ird on opening. If you have £20 to spend theres a new solderless jtag available..... might be worth a go.

hi m8 i have got a solderless jtag but did not think you could jtag the di4001nc boxs

what power supply is the t911 got to be set at i have got 12v 500ma regulated but its set at 9v is this right.

jase02476 said:
what power supply is the t911 got to be set at i have got 12v 500ma regulated but its set at 9v is this right.

Jase 9v is right mate

Back