Help required with finding iptv url in decompiled hardcoded app files.

Arthur Daley

DW Regular
Reaction score
I have downloaded and installed apk easy tool so that I can try and get my iptv provider's url address to enable me to use my preferred iptv app, namely Tivimate.

I have managed to decompile the app and extract apk no problem and have notepad++ installed but after several hours trawling on the internet I am going round in circles as to where to find the providers url info in his hardcoded apps. I'd appreciate any pointers as to which folders/files I need to look at.

Cheers :)

Sorry about that, I assumed that the file structure might have been similar for all apps.

They have several available...iMPlayer, SMC-Smarters, xc-sky and XTREMENEUTRO.

if you just want the iptv provider's url address then just sniff the packets with wire shark.

Also if they check if they support Enigma2 or provide m3u files as you can get the url easier

Take a look at this to see what your up against

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm sorry Ferret, but I don't see the relevance to the queries I'm after. I only want to somehow extract the IPTV providers url his apps connect to so I can place them in to Tivimate, as I prefer its' look to those I've already mentioned in this thread that he supplies...preconfigured minus your username and password.

I have come across this already today but it is of no use whatsoever to me. I'm just a normal geezer trying to use an app I like to use to watch IPTV, that I'm paying for, I'm not intending to create my own version of the app to set up my own IPTV company ;)

I'm sorry Ferret, but I don't see the relevance to the queries I'm after. I only want to somehow extract the IPTV providers url his apps connect to so I can place them in to Tivimate, as I prefer its' look to those I've already mentioned in this thread that he supplies...preconfigured minus your username and password.

I have come across this already today but it is of no use whatsoever to me. I'm just a normal geezer trying to use an app I like to use to watch IPTV, that I'm paying for, I'm not intending to create my own version of the app to set up my own IPTV company ;)

It show you where to change the url therefore where to find the url in the app from your provider.

IM player is likely cloud managed. Wireshark or something else like process monitor may assist you.

If its panel based app there is no dns
If it's definitely Hardcoded
Look LoginActivity or activity_login.xml
Tivimate OTT LX stream etc are all different

I'm looking for the same information.

I had heard to use Shark but when I ran it I saw nothing like a URL. I used it while I was logging on to a hard-coded app.

I have downloaded and installed apk easy tool so that I can try and get my iptv provider's url address to enable me to use my preferred iptv app, namely Tivimate.

I have managed to decompile the app and extract apk no problem and have notepad++ installed but after several hours trawling on the internet I am going round in circles as to where to find the providers url info in his hardcoded apps. I'd appreciate any pointers as to which folders/files I need to look at.

Cheers :)
Hi.... Don't know if you ever got this sorted. I too prefer Tivimate. The way I did this was to rip it from the providers own app. Firstly, after opening the providers modded Smarters app, I changed the player to MXplayer (you must already have MX player on your device in order to do this if you didn't already know that). Then played a channel. Then hit the 3 dots at the top right of the playback area, then select "Tools" from the drop down menu which appears and then select "Properties" from the second drop down menu and BOOM.....You service URL will be there along with your username and password. NOTE This method will not work on some providers apps if they're clever enough to restrict the change player function in their modded apps......Hope this helps. By the way, this method can also be used with any provider app not just Smarters, as long as the change player function remains enabled

Open a channel with MX player as external player, go to settings > tools > properties and under "file path" you will see the server url/port with your username and password

Back