help recording to vcr from dbox2

denis

Inactive User
Reaction score
could anyone please help regarding recording to vcr from dbox2 i have a working dbox2 and when i try to record i can only get audio after i have recorded a program. the vcr will play a pre recorded tape perfectly but does not appear to record the video content.not sure about the settings in the sportster menu regarding vcr etc.thanka in advance

as far as i know you shouldn't have to set any settings on the dbox, i may be wrong.......

mine's connected through my vcr and then to my t.v and all i do is select the input from the cable box ? make sure i'm selecting 0/AV on my tv and then select the correct scart input from the dbox ?

Can you watch it normally ?

dibbers said:
as far as i know you shouldn't have to set any settings on the dbox, i may be wrong.......
mine's connected through my vcr and then to my t.v and all i do is select the input from the cable box ? make sure i'm selecting 0/AV on my tv and then select the correct scart input from the dbox ?
Can you watch it normally ?
i tried digi box in line with vcr but got poor picture quality ,so i tried conecting with one scart out of digi box vcr socket to vcr and one scart from digi box to telle and got audio but no video when i play pre recorded tapes it all works perfectly vcr turns telle picture off and plays pre recorded tape both audio and video

what about this, this is what i use.

digibox scart out ( to tv ) connect this to vcr in, then other scart lead from vcr to tv......i get a perfect picture using this...

Back