help reading tit2 please

Superflous

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,

im trying to read a tit2 card to get the bk and ird off it to program an au fun.

i've seen this guide given below

"I use a Dynamite programmer.
Run programmer in pheonix Mode 3.68 Mhz
open winexplorer Im using 5.42
make sure its set to TitaniumCard_Nagra_settings (Configure,Program Parameters)
Click File, open Script. load saveeep.xvb
Run Script (icon is finger touching paper)
Then should ask you for your to save image type name of file then .bn10 at the end
Run NagraEdit 4.1
Load this saved image. box will ask you to select card type. I select rom 10.
A free space error message will appear. Click yes.
Click on Data Editor tab.
Read keys, IRD or BK."

unfortunately when i open winexplorer I can't find any settings for TitaniumCard_Nagra_settings in the winexplorer program paraemeters.

I'm using winexplorer 5.0 and the guy there is using 5.42 - is this the problem and if so could someone point me to a download of 5.42 as i cant find it anywhere.

cheers

worked a treat, cheers!

I've got windows server 2003 installed on my base unit and winexplorer doesn't do anything when I try to run it (nothing at all happens when i double click the executable)

My laptop doesnt have the serial connection so its a bit of a pain in the balls.
I ran the version of winex you gave me on my uncles computer (win200) with the correct settings and it worked perfectly.

I think i'm gona have to change operating system on my base unit now :-(

Well at least I got about 10 members of the family done tonight with the funs!

cric2k said:
worked a treat, cheers!

I've got windows server 2003 installed on my base unit and winexplorer doesn't do anything when I try to run it (nothing at all happens when i double click the executable)

My laptop doesnt have the serial connection so its a bit of a pain in the balls.
I ran the version of winex you gave me on my uncles computer (win200) with the correct settings and it worked perfectly.

I think i'm gona have to change operating system on my base unit now :-(

Well at least I got about 10 members of the family done tonight with the funs!
mate, do you think you could give me a hand on obtaining my ird and boxkey from my titanium 2? im having a load of grief.

Can you read the IRD and BK off a card that you have tried to program, ie its changed from the original format?

Delbhoy said:
Can you read the IRD and BK off a card that you have tried to program, ie its changed from the original format?
Cant read sod all. Im trying to dump the image of my titanium 2, but i kept getting a "reset failed" error so i went into the advanced settings and changed the settings to "no resets" then i got a timeout error, so changed the settings to "ignore receive timeouts", now i get a "Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 3 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script". im about to smash it all against the wall!

Back