help plz

gulfiraz khan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got my eurovox max and it has come in a red box 2007, with no software
have tried the all chipset but does not work. Been told the software is diffrent
can any1 please help Thank you

not received one yet but will post the software as and when i recieve it.

cheers buddy

Eurovox Max 2007

I've just uploaded the new firmware for the Eurovox Max 2007 into the receiver download section.
I have installed this on two boxes today. On Screen Display has now moved to the bottom of your screen and it gives you Now and Next.
CAN'T BE USED WITH THE 2006 BOXES(BLUE PACKAGING) DUE TO A NEW CHIPSET BEING USED.

Sorry mate...i've been away for a couple of days and picked up two of the new boxes this afternoon, then saw this thread asking for the fimware where no-one had replied.

No problem mate.

I've just uploaded the new firmware for the Eurovox Max 2007 into the receiver download section.
I have installed this on two boxes today. On Screen Display has now moved to the bottom of your screen and it gives you Now and Next.
CAN'T BE USED WITH THE 2006 BOXES(BLUE PACKAGING) DUE TO A NEW CHIPSET BEING USED.

Marty, after installing that version, what date is displayed for H/W and S/W on the System Information page in Config (menu)?
Mine has Jan 25 2007 which doesn't match the date of the firmware.

Marty, after installing that version, what date is displayed for H/W and S/W on the System Information page in Config (menu)?

I have the new firmware installed for the Blue box and the software date on there is 14/02/07. I would assume the 2007 one would read the same as both software were released on the same date which is the 19/02/07.

I have the new firmware installed for the Blue box and the software date on there is 14/02/07. I would assume the 2007 one would read the same as both software were released on the same date which is the 19/02/07.

That's what's confusing.......
I flashed the blue box firmware on another box earlier which also displays 14 Feb 2007.
What do you have for Bootstrap? Mine is v002 yet the blue box one was v001.
Is this a difference between the boxes?

That's what's confusing.......
I flashed the blue box firmware on another box earlier which also displays 14 Feb 2007.
What do you have for Bootstrap? Mine is v002 yet the blue box one was v001.
Is this a difference between the boxes?

I have v002 on mine and its the blue box version. There were two Eurovox max receiver released last year. One with the old chip which is the one I have and the other had a new chip therefore a new software was created to work with this box. Maybe thats the difference.

Information on mine is :
Model DVB-XC BOX
S/w Ver 1.0 ssc4 jan25 2007
H/w Ver 2.0 jan25 2007
Bootstrap V002

Back