Help please.

ezjone1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right the story goes so far... I was recieving all the channels via funcard. I then went to program an unlocked rom10 card, all I changed was the expire date and rights date.... now when I slotted the card back in again, nothing works!..... no channel numbers show up on the box.... all i have is a standby led light on and dats it.

I put back my funcard back in, but still the same problem, anyone have an idea what's wrong?.

ezjone1 said:
Right the story goes so far... I was recieving all the channels via funcard. I then went to program an unlocked rom10 card, all I changed was the expire date and rights date.... now when I slotted the card back in again, nothing works!..... no channel numbers show up on the box.... all i have is a standby led light on and dats it.

I put back my funcard back in, but still the same problem, anyone have an idea what's wrong?.

Are you saying that your box is stuck on standby and won't come out of it using the front button or remote? What box are you using? There was no need to change the expiry dates if you used a good rom 10 image. All you needed to change was the ird and bk to those from your box.

:xmas:chookey :xmas:

The box is Pace DI4000-N.... I was originally using the mosc card until it stopped workiing on the 30/11/2005, then I programmed my funcard... and was working fine.

I did abit of reading on here and found others who live in the same area (TW).... had the same problem, and all they did was changed the expiry and rights date and got it working again.

So I thought I'd give it ago, the card read successfully on nagraedit 3... changed the dates... (my bk and ird were correct)... and then slot the card back in the box.... when I went to change he channels... the box keeps showing the standby light... I tried putting my funcard back in, and the same problem occurs...

I keep getting these messages on screen that my box is experiencing difficulties... and tells me to reset....

Don't mean to sound stupid but im gonna. Have you pressed the standby button? This has happened with me recently and when the standby is pressed the box comes on as normal with all the channels. You could also try pulling the jumper pin, then go to diag using the up and down buttons as the box boots up, enter your pin and reboot this will allow the box to recieve the latest updates.

Back