help please flashing ambit 250

hey m8 i think ur tftp server ip is not correct

i connected my subbed modem directly to pc without router and went into network connections and right clicked on connection, status, details and that is what i got from dhcp server ip addy as there was no tftp listed

i connected my subbed modem directly to pc without router and went into network connections and right clicked on connection, status, details and that is what i got from dhcp server ip addy as there was no tftp listed
ok try it with dhcpforce and if its right then could be its not reconising that config file so try this config file just to see (cmreg-ntlhm250-light.cm) work and the mac ur using how far away is it i think u should try ur mac just to see if it works

Last edited:
ok try it with dhcpforce and if its right the it then could be its not reconising that config file so try this config file just to see (cmreg-ntlhm250-light.cm) work and the mac ur using how far away is it i think u should try ur mac just to see if it works

mac is from about 4 miles away

just like to say a big thank you to john for getting my modem working, it had been driving me mad and he took it and sorted it, the problem was with the config file and a big thanks also to gentlex for all the time he spent helping me with pm and posts and also papa2
thanks guys this is what makes this such a great site

just like to say a big thank you to john for getting my modem working, it had been driving me mad and he took it and sorted it, the problem was with the config file and a big thanks also to gentlex for all the time he spent helping me with pm and posts and also papa2
thanks guys this is what makes this such a great site
i was just about to pm to see how u getting on...thats go news m8, what was wrong with the config file so it can if they have this same problem

i was just about to pm to see how u getting on...thats go news m8, what was wrong with the config file so it can if they have this same problem

dont know so much if it was the config file i think it was tftp server ip but changed both , config to "cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm"
but all workin and prob. solved
another happy member

john said he had to put a 120 config file in for it to work, the mac addy i had in was fine and i scanned last night and tftp ip addy was correct also. then he forced the 10meg and all is working

john said he had to put a 120 config file in for it to work, the mac addy i had in was fine and i scanned last night and tftp ip addy was correct also. then he forced the 10meg and all is working
well im glad ur sorted m8 happy surfing

repeat post

dont know so much if it was the config file i think it was tftp server ip but changed both , config to "cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm"
but all workin and prob. solved
another happy member

Back