Help please..... backing up complete DM800HD se flash with E-star V3.0 sim CLONE

captainsoftware

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there,

Im Marc from the netherlands and i blought a DM800HD se clone with a E-Star V3.0 sim.
There is running ENIMGA2 (Newnigma2 V3.2.1 2011-05-04) on it with frontprocessor version 3 and a cable tuner.
im in de regio of Ziggo cable provider.

Ive looking over the internet for how to backup my DM800 completly for as the box goes dead.....
But i didn''t see any (good) solutions for it. I know much people say clone is not good but it worked 100% for me now...im very happy with it......

I tried GP2BACKUP and GP3BACKUP and DFLASH with DCC_E2 but NOTHING worked.Also Optiflasher V1.0.6 don't work a i would like ?

I don't want to upgrade the image or what but just want to SAVE/BACKUP the whole flash software to and image so i can restore it when de DM goes dead because of software failure..... The setting backup worked fine.
I know about the E-star site with al her tools and utilites etc and i did de GP3BACKUP but that failed and de GP2BACKUP didn't work because the script says that de version is to old so the dreamteam won't like to have the image...

i had the text "hasta la vsita baby" on my screen and NO backup was taken:grrrr:

SO this forum is my last hope that anyone can help me step for step how to succesfully backup my flash completly and maby how to restore it.

please help.:thnks:

Greetings

Marc

Hello Marc,it is not easy to tell howto backup,but it is more simple to fix e-star,i have made a lot off images for the e-star forum.
I will look for you step by step to get the latest openpli on your e-star with the drivers you need for your e-star box.
I have those drivers,but i don't know of i can publisch the files overhere.
So wait for a copple of days and i write a tutorial for you.

Hello Marc,it is not easy to tell howto backup,but it is more simple to fix e-star,i have made a lot off images for the e-star forum.
I will look for you step by step to get the latest openpli on your e-star with the drivers you need for your e-star box.
I have those drivers,but i don't know of i can publisch the files overhere.
So wait for a copple of days and i write a tutorial for you.

Post was made in 2013 mate.

Im not sure he needs a guide now.

Back