help picons - dm800se openATV 4.2

grantsmith82

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
i have a dm800se setup for cable. i have installed my picons onto /media/hdd/picon however they are not showing up. I have tried reboot and also the few different skins available on the image. but still nothing..
can anyone help or suggest a way fwd?

Thanks
Grant

there is an option in the image to show picon on channel list it needs to be ticked m8, go through your image until you fine it

i have that option selected. it does not show in the channel list nor on the bar when changing channels just comes up with the image logo instead.

ok on your hard drive there is a folder called just picon, this is what mine looks like Capture.PNG

yeah i have that also. i know the folder structure. picson work fine on my VU duo and vix just for some reason are not working on my DM800SE with OpenATV.

the only other option is to initialize your HD through the image and start again or do same thing with a USB Stick see if they work then.

let me try that.. if i put on usb what folder structure do i need to use?

ok so i have re-initilized the HDD and also mounted the USB stick and put hte picon folder on there.. still nothing.... :(

have you tried a newer version of openatv or openvix etc etc

i did have some issues with openvix getting autobouquet plugin to load and the cams. do you have a link for the newer version of openatv? what is the latest?

Back